Zebra_Date picker is a small yet and highly configurable date picker / time picker jQuery plugin, meant to enrich forms by adding the date/time picker functionality to them. This jQuery plugin will automatically add a calendar icon to the indicated input fields which, when clicked, will open the attached date picker. Users can easily jump between months and years due to the date picker’s intuitive interface. The selected date will be entered in the input field using the date format of choice, configurable in the date picker’s options.
- it is small – it weights around 30KB minified (9.1KB gzipped) offering the best ratio of features per used bytes
- it is both a date picker as well as a time picker
- it’s cross-browser – works in every major browser; works also in Internet Explorer 6!
- has a default color scheme that blends-in well with almost any design, and it’s easily customizable through the well-organized CSS file; two additional themes are included, one of them being for use with Twitter Bootstrap
- offers an intuitive interface allowing for easy navigation through months and years
- offers an intuitive mechanism for disabling dates and date ranges using a syntax similar to cron’s syntax
- supports defining of custom weekend days for countries that don’t have the weekend on Saturday and Sunday
- supports most of date formats you can think of, borrowing the syntax of PHP’s date function
- supports all sorts of combinations for starting and ending dates
- date pickers can be “paired” – where one or more date pickers will use the value of another date picker as starting date
- supports internationalization
- supports RTL languages
- works by automatically attaching a small calendar icon to the indicated input fields which displays the attached date picker when clicked.
- it’s compatible with AMD and CommonJS